Serbian Artist Boy Prodigy Creates Animal Drawings From Memory

It’s so relaxing watching him draw:


Serbian artist Dušan Krtolica began drawing when he was only 2 years old, barely able to hold a pen. He’s 15 now and has already had 6 solo exhibitions. Dušan loves the natural world, it’s his main theme. In fact, his animal drawings are anatomically correct, too. The boy even illustrated an encyclopedia a couple of years ago!


“I love the diversity of the animal kingdom,” Dušan told. “[Its] ability to adapt and change.” He doesn’t remember what creature he drew first, but his parents say it was a whale. “Drawing has always been a game for me.”

Dušan usually draws a couple of hours every day. “It isn’t difficult for me,” he added. “I enjoy it.” The best part? The boy does it completely from memory. “I already have a picture of the animal that I want to draw in my head, so I don’t have to look at its [actual] picture when I’m drawing it.”

More info: Amazonblogspot | Facebook


Serbian artist Dušan Krtolica has been drawing since he was two years old and hasn’t looked back since






He’s 15 now and has already had 6 solo exhibitions






Dušan loves the natural world, it’s his main theme






“I love the diversity of the animal kingdom”






“[Its] ability to adapt and change”






His animal drawings are anatomically correct, too






The boy even illustrated an encyclopedia a couple of years ago






Dušan usually draws a couple of hours every day






Finding time for art, however, isn’t difficult for him






“Drawing has always been a game for me”






“I enjoy it”






Dušan isn’t interested only in the living






Like many boys his age, he is also fascinated by dinosaurs and other extinct species






Believe it or not, Dušan draws completely from memory






“I already have a picture of the animal that I want to draw in my head”






“So I don’t have to look at its [actual] picture when I’m drawing it”






He doesn’t remember what creature he drew first






But his parents say it was a whale






Hopefully, he will nurture and carry his amazing talent with him for the rest of his life





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

80+ Nature Art translation Aaron Schuerr

Welsh Monsters & Mythical Beasts Watercolor Artwork Collette J Ellis

Justin Peters: What If Everything You Imagined Could Be Real (New Pics)